How to setup Page Redirect Rules
- Open and Login to your sites admin area
- In the settings menu (top right), click on Redirect Rules
- In the 'Old Host' column, it will auto-populate with the current site URL
- In the 'Old Path' column enter the old page url from the forward slash onwards (/c0ntact.html)
- In the new URL, copy and paste the complete url including full domain name that you want to redirect to ( sample: https://udo.net.au/Contact-Udo~15).
- Click the Add Button
- Repeat Steps 3-6 as per page required to redirect
- Click the save button
- Test the redirection works as expected by opening the old urls.