How to enable Geo Sitemap
Please Note: Udo needs to be up to date as of 2017-07-01
Enabling Geo Sitemaps allows search engines to attach a physical address to your website search listing. Once enabled Udo will serve a locations.kml file with the address, company name, and location from your site settings.
How to enable:
- Log into to your websites Admin area
- Open 'Site Configuration' from Settings drop down menu (top right)
- Ensure Company Name, Company Address, Company Phone, and Longitude, Latitude fields are completed.
(You can get longitude and latitude for your location from google maps)
- Enable the 'Output Address in Location Sitemap' Option
- Save your Site Configuration.
- If you have not already, you need to submit your sitemap to the search engines. (via Webmaster Tools for Google, Bing, etc.)