Add an External Link to an event
To add a external link is really easy. And the best part is there is no programming or styling required.
Adding an external link
- Create a link
- When logged in as Admin go to the menu item on the left-hand side ‘Links’
- Click on Create Links (green button at the top)
- Enter the link next to Title and URL (or you can give it a different title)
- Open Events from the menu on the left-hand side
- Double click on the event you wish the link to be attached to and leave open
- Open up the links item in the left menu
- Find the link you wish to add to this event
- Click on the link and drag it into the box under Linked Items
- If the External Link is to Book and there is a Book/Book Now button the link should automatically be attached, but this can be tested by going live and checking the link is working on the live site.